Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Delayed results

Apologies again for having neglected my blog. I am sure everyone will have stopped checking for updates now!!!

Anyway, I was supposed to have seen the surgeon, Mr Ghosh, on 5th November but received a letter cancelling that appointment. I had to call to make another. And the next date they can do? 3rd December! This is rubbish - I don't get the results of my mammogram until then, thats a full SEVEN weeks of waiting!! I know that I should call and see if I can get the results over the phone, but I admit that I am burying my head in the sand a little and working on the assumption that if there was anything to worry about, they would not leave it for 7 weeks before telling me. I'm pretty sure they would call me back sooner if there was anything to worry about.... wouldn't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment