Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Walk the Walk

The time for me and my wonderful friends to Walk the Walk is nearly here. We are walking a half marathon - with a bra on - for breast cancer research and causes, on 4th July.

If you feel like donating, please go to our fundraising page:

http://www.walkthewalkfundraising.org/teamflora

Particpants of Team Flora are:
Me :-)
Greg Lovell
Charlotte Adams
Hannah Wilson
Yvonne Willingham
Claire Delaney (and possibly others from the Delaney clan)

We are called Team Flora as it is a moniker I use on some internet forums I chat on, friends from which have been amazingly supportive, and some of whom are walking other Sun and Moonwalks around the country. Honestly, the internet can be amazingly supportive and powerful sometimes. I am extremely grateful for all of their support.

No comments:

Post a Comment