skip to main
skip to sidebar
A year in my life
A blog about my breast cancer journey, by Emma Delaney
Sunday, August 15, 2010
I've had a haircut!
Actually, I had it cut last Tuesday but haven't had time to update here since then.
It actually looks as though it is meant to be this short now, rather than all fluffy around the edges!! And it has made it look a bit less grey, which can't be bad.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Emma on Facebook
Donate for Emma & friends 13 mile Walk the Walk
Emma's Breast Cancer Care JustGiving page
I've had a haircut!
Busy busy bee
Have a heart
We Walked the Walk
I was just unlucky!
Whoops! It's been a while since my last update.......
Things to do
In no particular order, this is my list of things I want to do over the next year or 3. It will be added to as I think of things.
UPDATES: 17th November 2010
- Camping in Snowdonia (Greg wants to go driving, if with Darren it will be biking; I want to climb (down!) Snowdon and go walking and exploring.
- see Faithless on tour, if they are touring.
TICKETS GIFTED TO US FOR 4TH DECEMBER 2010.
- see Kasabian on tour, if they are touring.
- see Muse on tour, if they are touring...!
- see Rhod Gilbert's gig (tickets already bought!)
- Go to Silverstone for the whole weekend, camping.
TOO EXPENSIVE! WENT TO MALLORCA INSTEAD.
- Go to the Lakeside darts final New Year 2010
DECIDED NOT TO GO THIS YEAR, CANT GET THE TIME OFF
- Go camping back at that lovely campsite in Lizard Point
RAN OUT OF TIME THIS SUMMER!
- Go to Westermill, obviously.
- Go skiing
- Do up and sell Greg's house.
DONE UP - NEED TO SELL.
- Sell my house.
ON THE MARKET.
- Buy a house together (awww).
PURCHASE GOING THROUGH!
- Visit my friends wot I haven't seen in ages
NOT DOING VERY WELL ON THIS SCORE... MUST TRY HARDER!
- ARRANGED TO SEE JENNY B ON 20TH NOV. SAW KATE&MATT IN SEPTEMBER, AND DAVE&LORNA TOO.
- Arrange and go on my birthday gift of a hot air balloon ride
MAYBE NEXT YEAR
Walk the Walk
in Bristol (our 1/2 marathon places are already booked. Want to join in??)
DONE. £1500 RAISED BY TEAM FLORA! WHOOP WHOOP
- See whether another half marathon in the latter part of 2010 would be out of the question....
HMMM, MAYBE IN 2011...
- Definitely run another Race for Life or two
SPORT RELIEF MILE COMPLETED ON 22ND MARCH. WASN'T QUITE READY TO RUN!
- Stay happy and get well!!!!!
STILL HAPPY, FEELING FABULOUS.
(p.s. this is not a list of things I want bought for me, but things I just want to do and will get around to arranging! Just a place to keep them and tick them off as we acheive them!)
Ross on Wye, United Kingdom
By day, an academic librarian. The rest of the time I am an animal loving crafter (knitting, sewing, and learning to crochet) with a love of camping and travel. I'm also a breast cancer 'survivor'.
View my complete profile
Subscribe To Emma's Blog
Search This Blog