skip to main
skip to sidebar
A year in my life
A blog about my breast cancer journey, by Emma Delaney
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Finally got around to uploading the photos that G took of my extreme hair cut. Click on the link below to see them in a slideshow:
Extreme Haircut Slideshow
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
Emma on Facebook
Donate for Emma & friends 13 mile Walk the Walk
Emma's Breast Cancer Care JustGiving page
FEC #4 and a rant
From Christmas to New Year
Busy Birthday week
No MRI after all
Occupational Health meeting
My 'Year' just got a bit longer
Christmas starts here!!
Things to do
In no particular order, this is my list of things I want to do over the next year or 3. It will be added to as I think of things.
UPDATES: 17th November 2010
- Camping in Snowdonia (Greg wants to go driving, if with Darren it will be biking; I want to climb (down!) Snowdon and go walking and exploring.
- see Faithless on tour, if they are touring.
TICKETS GIFTED TO US FOR 4TH DECEMBER 2010.
- see Kasabian on tour, if they are touring.
- see Muse on tour, if they are touring...!
- see Rhod Gilbert's gig (tickets already bought!)
- Go to Silverstone for the whole weekend, camping.
TOO EXPENSIVE! WENT TO MALLORCA INSTEAD.
- Go to the Lakeside darts final New Year 2010
DECIDED NOT TO GO THIS YEAR, CANT GET THE TIME OFF
- Go camping back at that lovely campsite in Lizard Point
RAN OUT OF TIME THIS SUMMER!
- Go to Westermill, obviously.
- Go skiing
- Do up and sell Greg's house.
DONE UP - NEED TO SELL.
- Sell my house.
ON THE MARKET.
- Buy a house together (awww).
PURCHASE GOING THROUGH!
- Visit my friends wot I haven't seen in ages
NOT DOING VERY WELL ON THIS SCORE... MUST TRY HARDER!
- ARRANGED TO SEE JENNY B ON 20TH NOV. SAW KATE&MATT IN SEPTEMBER, AND DAVE&LORNA TOO.
- Arrange and go on my birthday gift of a hot air balloon ride
MAYBE NEXT YEAR
Walk the Walk
in Bristol (our 1/2 marathon places are already booked. Want to join in??)
DONE. £1500 RAISED BY TEAM FLORA! WHOOP WHOOP
- See whether another half marathon in the latter part of 2010 would be out of the question....
HMMM, MAYBE IN 2011...
- Definitely run another Race for Life or two
SPORT RELIEF MILE COMPLETED ON 22ND MARCH. WASN'T QUITE READY TO RUN!
- Stay happy and get well!!!!!
STILL HAPPY, FEELING FABULOUS.
(p.s. this is not a list of things I want bought for me, but things I just want to do and will get around to arranging! Just a place to keep them and tick them off as we acheive them!)
Ross on Wye, United Kingdom
By day, an academic librarian. The rest of the time I am an animal loving crafter (knitting, sewing, and learning to crochet) with a love of camping and travel. Diagnosed with breast cancer in 2009 and 2017.
View my complete profile
Subscribe To Emma's Blog
Search This Blog